This beautiful suite is named after the wife of Murat III, Sultan Safiye, who is known to be among the most attractive women of Ottoman history.
Boasting a pleasant decoration, both the bedroom and the living room of Safiye Sultan suite have a panoramic view of the Bosphorus. The 65 sq.m.-suite accommodates a guest bathroom, a spacious living room, and a bedroom with a separate door. The living room is equipped with a sofa group and a desk. The suite has a bedroom with a safe, a dressing area, and bedroom with a private bathroom, a Jacuzzi and a shower area. Both rooms have a minibar and a Led TV.
** “The most romantic suite of Les Ottomans, Safiye Sultan is an ideal getaway for honeymoon couples, offering special advantages for accommodation”.
Please contact reservation desk for detailed information.
• Panoramic Bosphorus view
• Separate living room
• Butler service
• Spacious bathroom with Jacuzzi and rain shower
• Amx digital remote control system (room illumination, windows and curtains, TV, music, radio, air conditioner, opening and closing of room door)
• 2 Led TV's (Smart Tv - Wireless keyboard, 3D eyeglasses, HDMI, USB Movie, blueray-3D DVD player)
• 2 Minibars
• 24-hour room service
• Laundry, dry cleaning service
• Cushion menu, anti-allergic alternatives
• Unpacking and packing service
• Free wi-fi service
• Free daily paper
• Luxury bathroom sets(Traditional Turkish bath set, Hermes bathroom products)
• Turndown service
• Free Valet parking
• Free entrance to general spa areas
• Exclusive advantages for honeymoon couples