What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device ("device") when you visit a website, that consist of mainly letters or numbers and that allow the used device to be identified.
What Are Your Personal Data Processed by Means of Cookies?
Cookies are used to process your patterns of use and visit, log-in data, and information on the previous actions and navigation on the Site.
With Which Methods Are Cookies Collected and for Which Purposes Are They Used?
As the Company, we process your personal data consisting of cookies we collect by means of blank gif files and/or third party resources in line with the Laws and Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data and for the purposes limited to the following:
In order to offer you, our visitors, better service, data related to your navigation on the Website are processed, are shared with third parties only for such purposes, and are retained securely.
Your past actions are stored in order to create a summary of your preferences.
Information related to your navigation on the Website and/or usage history on the Website may be monitored in order to provide you with customized publicity and promotions and marketing offers in accordance with your marketing consent, improve the Website content for you and/or determine your preferences.
Functional and analytical cookies are used to analyze how the Website is used and to improve your usage experience on the Website.
Advertisement cookies are used for publicity/promotion purposes in order to provide you with content and ads that are more suitable for you and your areas of interest. Through this means, while you use the Website, you are provided with content that is more suitable for you and with customized campaigns and products, and the content or opportunities which you stated you do not wish to see again are never shown to you. Advertisement technology uses the information related to your visits you paid to the website and the websites you have been referred to from the website in order to offer you with customized advertisements. While offering these advertisements, third party cookies may be placed on your browser in order to allow the website to recognize you.
The Company may match the information collected by means of various methods online and offline or the information collected from you through the Website at different times, and use such information together with the information received from other resources such as third parties.
Which Types of Cookies Are Used?
Our Website uses both first party cookies (those that are placed by the website you visit) and third party cookies (those that are placed by the servers other than the website you visit). Please find below different types of cookies we use on our Website:
Required/Mandatory Cookies: refer to the cookies that should be mandatorily used in order to allow the Website to operate properly and allow you to benefit from the services provided. Deactivation of these cookies may cause the services and the features to become non-operational.
Permanent Cookies: These are cookies used for increasing the functionality of the Website and allowing the provision of a faster and better service to our visitors and that stay valid until they are deleted by the browsers or until their expiry date. This kind of cookies is used to remember your preferences and customize your use of the website. They include cookies storing your usage password, allowing your session to say active permanently and thus allowing you to get rid of the requirement to enter your password more than once when you visit the website, and remembering and recognizing you the next time you visit the website.
Session Cookies: They are temporary cookies used during your visit to the website and deleted once the browser is closed. This kind of cookies does not contain personal data, and reduces the requirement for personal data to be transferred online. You may either delete these cookies, or prevent them from being used; however, if you deactivate these cookies, this will cause the worsening of the Website performance and limit your user experience.
Functional and Analytical Cookies: These are the cookies used to determine how you use the Website including monitoring your way of use of the Website such as from where you connected to the Website, which content you viewed on the Website, and the duration of your visit.
Advertisement Cookies: They are the cookies allowing us to offer you with content that is suitable for your areas of interest and requirements on the Website.
Flash Cookies: They are the cookies used to activate the visual or audio content available on the Website.
Kullanılma Amacı: Hangi bölümlere kullanıcı tarafından izin verildiğini belirtir.
Çalışma Yöntemi: www.lesottomans.com sitesi içerisinde hangi anda izin hangi konu ile alakalı olarak izin verildiğini izler ve kaydeder.
Çerez Türü: Üçüncü Parti, Kalıcı ve Oturum çerezleri
Google Analytics :
İşlevi: İzleme / Analiz
Kullanılma Amacı: Performans ve kullanıcı deneyimini artırmak için, siteye gelen ziyaretçi hareketlerini farklı açılardan ölçümlemek ve analiz etmek.
Çalışma Yöntemi: www.lesottomans.com sitesi içerisinde hangi ekranlarda gezindiğiniz ve neler yaptığınız hakkında isimsiz (anonim) toplu veriler sağlar.
Çerez Türü: Üçüncü Parti, Kalıcı ve Oturum çerezleri
What are Your Rights as Data Subject?
We would like to note that you have the following rights pursuant to Article 11 of the LPPD:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed;
- If your personal data are processed, requesting information on such processing;
- Learning the processing purpose of your personal data and whether such collected data are used for the intended purpose;
- Learning the identity of third parties to whom personal data are transferred in or out of the country;
- Requesting correction of any personal data which is processed incompletely or inaccurately, and requesting this correction to be communicated to third parties to whom personal data was transferred;
- In the event the reasons for processing personal data cease to exist, although such data had been processed in compliance with the LPPD and other applicable legal provisions, requesting the personal data to be deleted or destroyed, and requesting third parties to whom personal data were transferred to be informed of this operation;
- Filing an objection against an outcome which is against your interest, as a result of analysis of the processed data exclusively with automated systems, and
- Claiming compensation of any damages suffered as a result of unlawful processing of the personal data.
You can communicate your requests related to such rights pursuant to the first paragraph of Articles 11 and 13 of the LPPD and the Communiqué on the Principles and Procedures Governing Applications to be Filed with Data Controllers by means of completing all information specified in the Application Form for Relevant Persons:
by coming to our Company at the address of Muallim Naci Cad. No:68 34345, Kuruçesme, İstanbul” in person;
- through our registered e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- via notary public in writing or by registered mail with a paid reply to allow us to identify you and prevent us from disclosing information to inappropriate people; and
- by sending an e-mail to email@example.com using secure electronic signature, mobile signature or (if any) the e-mail address you have previously notified to our Company and registered in our systems or by any other means to be determined by the Board in future. No fees shall be charged up to ten pages for answering your application, and a transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira may be charged for each page above ten pages. If the answer to the application is provided on a storage media such as CD or flash memory, the fee that may be claimed by the data controller shall not exceed the cost of the storage media.
"Les Ottomans İnternet Sitesi kullanım deneyiminizi geliştirebilmek ve iyileştirmek için çerezler kullanıyoruz. İnternet sitemizi kullanmaya devam etmeniz halinde, çerez kullanımını kabul etmiş olursunuz. Çerezler hakkında detaylı bilgi almak için Çerez Politikası’nı incelemenizi rica ederiz."